Why Coil Coating Treatment?
Many coastal North Carolina residents may not realize that hundreds of thousands of pinhole leaks have been caused by corrosion from the ocean’s salt. The cause is most typically environmental pollutants, which range anywhere from salt-air, to household cleaning agents, pesticides, formaldehydes, building materials, and even off-gassing of food. Each of these contaminant sources can initiate corrosion in coil tubing in a year or less when the conditions are right. If you are a resident of Brunswick County beaches, you should strongly consider coil coating treatment from Fulford Heating and Cooling.
MicroGuard® coatings use both atom-to-atom covalent bonding and London Force bonding to form one of the most durable coatings available.
MicroGuard® is patented and superior to traditional HVAC/R coatings in that it withstands the damaging effects of chemical abuse, abrasion, and ablation, intense heat, ultra-violet light, and corrosive degradation. The clear coating enhances and maintains a unit’s natural surface appearance without distortion.
Benefits of MicroGuard® AD35 coating for HVAC
- Salt and acid corrosion protection withstanding over 6000 hours of salt chamber testing
- Increases a unit’s lifetime energy efficiency (EER) by up to 15% resulting in lower operating costs and a reduction in up to 60 pounds of NOX/CO2 emissions per ton per year
- Will not reduce heat transference
- An inorganic material that inhibits the growth of mold and mildew
- Reduces maintenance costs enabling the cleaning of units with a mild degreaser and water
- Can be field applied on new or existing equipment or factory applied on new equipment with equal success. Field application eliminates lead days and minimizes freight costs.
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
Coil Coating from Fulford HVAC
Fulford Heating & Air uses Energy Guard Inc. as our certified installer of Adsil’s MicroGuard® protective surface coatings for HVAC/R and other surfaces. MicroGuard® protective system is field tested and lab proven as an extreme performance treatment of your HVAC system. This coastal coil coating treatment is proven to preserve, prolong, and protect your HVAC system from our ocean’s salt water and air.
Receive a Free Estimate Today!