Join Our Energy Savings Club
Our Energy Savings Club ensures that your heating & cooling equipment will operate to the maximum efficiency while extending the life of your system and prevents future problems and unwanted costs. In addition to improved safety, comfort and energy efficiency it is important to maintain your heating and cooling system by having these services performed semi-annually, during the spring/summer and the fall/winter. With doing so this will maintain peak performance levels.
Here are just a few main items we check on our visit:
- Check thermostat settings to ensure the cooling and heating system keeps you comfortable when you are home and saves energy while you are away.
- Tighten all electrical connections and measure voltage and current on motors. Faulty electrical connections can cause unsafe operation of your system and reduce the life of major components.
- Lubricate all moving parts. Parts that lack lubrication due to friction in motors and increases the amount of electricity you use.
- Check and inspect the condensate drain in your central air conditioner, furnace and/or heat pump (when in cooling mode). A plugged drain can cause water damage in the house and affect indoor humidity levels. Add algae tablets as needed.
- Check controls of the system to ensure proper and safe operation. Check the starting cycle of the equipment to assure the system starts, operates, and shuts off properly.
- Geothermal Services include checking all water valves, solenoid valves, water flow assurance and shocking the water coil as needed (for open-loop only). If flushing the heat exchanger is needed, there will be an additional charge for labor and scale remover. Price will be given.
**Our goal is to satisfy all our customers and make them feel like family although things happen that are out of our control, one service appointment that runs over can cause a chain reaction which can affect the technician’s appointment schedule for the rest of the day. In the event that this happens, we will do our best to keep our customers informed. Our first service call appointments are from 9:00-12:00 PM and our last appointments are scheduled between 1:00-6:00 PM. If our schedule is full for that day you will be scheduled our next available appointment.
**If your system has an issue without any previous record of your unit undergoing maintenance, some manufacturers may not claim your warranty as valid and could possibly void it.